Sunday, February 21, 2016

Out With the Old and In With the New

I submitted my last essay on Wednesday, and tomorrow I should finish up the remainder of my last class. I didn't exactly accomplish what I originally set out to do, but I'm okay with that. I ended up with two, dip-shit, degrees. Woot.The last 4 1/2 years have been pretty miserable for me. I never wanted to go to college, and when I got there I realized why. However, I can't say it was all bad. I met some of the most fantastic people along the way, fellow classmates and instructors that were nothing short of wonderful. Today I started the conversion of former "prison cell" back to its original "creative zone." I'm not quite there yet, but it is a bit tidier than it was before. I missed my old life, but I'm back now, never to return to the past....
Precious graphing calculator, you got me through more than you'll ever know. Thank you, friend. 
Just a teeny bit of what I threw out today. Old papers from comp class, and spiral after spiral of math assignments. Oy! Makes me shudder a bit. The last years of my life, piled into a trash bag. As my idol, Karl Pilkington, would say, "what's the point?"
I wouldn't be me if I didn't truly express how I felt. #lastessay. 
The perfect spot, with a perfect view. 
#freespirit
It's still a work in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment