Thursday, March 26, 2015

Duped

Sooooo, over the years I've become, well, averse to doing much of anything that requires leaving the house. I'm not really sure why, other than school and homework don't really allow for much free time, and well, the world is a little nuts. Yesterday morning Dennis proposed that we go out to dinner. Really? I immediately cringed. That would mean showering, washing my hair and putting on clean clothes. Pretty picture, huh? But ok, I agreed to go. We get to the restaurant, it was very lovely, very she-she, and very upscale. The menu had a glossary on the back page so you could translate what the *bleep* you were ordering. At this point Kraft mac 'n cheese sounded great. After we ordered drinks and the food, and at the start of our lovely conversation, Dennis' face goes red. He left his wallet at home. Huh? That box of mac 'n cheese would have cost me a mere .88 cents. Despite my unexpected expenditure, I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment